COVID-19 Health Screening App for K-12 Schools
Daily COVID-19 Health Screening for Students & Staff. Trusted by hundreds of K-12 schools and districts.
The #1 Rated COVID-19 Health Screening and Attestation App for Schools
- Screen students and staff daily to ensure anyone showing symptoms stays home
- Available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Chromebook, or any computer
- Robust reporting and metrics to monitor students and identify hotspots
- Automatic reminders to maximize screening compliance
- Customizable screening questions and alerts
- QR codes for quick screening verification
- Industry-leading data security and encryption
Metrics and Reporting:
- Teachers and administrators see who has and has not submitted the survey, and who is not clear to come to school.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reports by class or grade to help identify trends and increased transmission at school.
- Nurse receives automatic email report with all COVID-19 data at school.
- Student and staff temperature checks can be inputted into the system daily.
- Clear/not clear temperature data can be viewed in a report to identify trends and increased transmission at school.
Notifications & Alerts:
- Email, text message, and phone tree blasts — all on one platform.
- Automatic screening reminders to help maximize screening compliance.
- Dynamic filters to send emails and texts to non-compliant or non-cleared parents and staff.
Trusted by 100s of Schools and Districts
- Ryan Oliveira, Pandemic Response Coordinator, Wardlaw + Hartridge
- Esther Jacob, School Nurse, Torah School of Greater Washington